One day this might have a list of publications, in the mean time you can look up Jevon on google scholar.
- Fernandez-Gonzalvo, X. (2017) Coherent Frequency Conversion from Microwave to Optical Fields in an Erbium Doped Y2SiO5 Crystal: Towards the Single Photon Regime
- Ledingham, P. M. (2011). Optical Rephasing Techniques with Rare Earth Ion Dopants for Applications in Quantum Information Science.
- McAuslan, D. L. (2011). Quantum Computing Hardware based on Rare-Earth-Ion Doped Whispering-Gallery Mode Resonators.
- Tay, J. W. (2011). Optical Motion Detection.
- Winn, T (2022) Broadband and Multi-Mode Measurements of Antiferromagnetic Resonance in Fully Concentrated Rare-Earth Crystals
- Everts, J. (2020) Investigation of Fully Concentrated Rare-Earth Crytals for Microwave Upconversion
- Barnett, Peter (2020). Theory of Microwave-Optical Conversion Using Rare-Earth Ion Dopants
- Rakonjac, J. V. (2018). Hyperfine Structure and Coherent Properties of Erbium-167-doped Yttrium Orthosilicate
- McDonald, H. D. (2016) Controlling Photon Echoes with the Light Shift
- Hogg, M. R. (2014). Investigation of Monolithic Erbium-Doped Resonators for Application in Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics.
- King, G. G. G. (2013). A Study of the Luminescence of Organic-Sensitised Europium Ions in Lanthanum Trifluoride Nanocrystals Towards Optical Amplification.